Vacation Bible School - June 25 - 29, 2018
Video celebration of our 2017 VBS
The mission for the Children's Department of Regency Park Church of the Nazarene is to reach children for Christ.
We intend to accomplish this by:
- Exposing them to God's love and salvation - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish by have eternal life." John 3:16
- Equipping children to know Jesus and to be examples of Christ in their daily lives - "Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength." Deuteronomy 6:5 - "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16
- Encouraging parents to teach the Word of God to their children at home - "These commandments I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6: 6-9
- 9:00 a.m. - Sunday School - Children are invited to attend age appropriate classes. See the Small Group page for more information on these classes.
- 10:10 a.m. - Kinderchurch - Children Ages 4-5 meet in Room 109. Please pick up your child in Room 109 at the conclusion of the adult worship service.
- 10:10 a.m. - Children's Church - School age children are invited to attend Children's Church during a portion of the adult worship service. Children are to attend the worship service with the adults until the announcement is made for them to meet for Children's Church. Children should be picked up after the worship service in The Roland Children's Center
- 7:00 p.m. - Age appropriate classes from nursery through 6th grade. See the Small Groups page for more information
- 7:00 p.m. - EPIC Children's Ministry - school age students will meet in The Roland Children's Center to worship, learn scripture and hear Biblical messages. This is an interactive and engaging service for the students.
- Bus ministry (on Wednesday night ONLY) for the Regency Park Neighborhood is available. Please email the church office or call 918-663-9717 for more information.
Regency Park is a Kid Safe Church. This means that all of our staff and volunteers must complete Ministry Safe training in order to work with our kids. For more information about Ministry Safe, contact Pastor Randy.